Student Ambassador ProgramRegister here
LetsUpgrade Student Ambassador Program is a platform for students who are passionate about programming to start and run an active programming club in their college/university. You will be the face, voice and evangelist of LetsUpgrade at your college/university. You’ll get creative freedom for hosting meetups, contests and building a large network of students.
- Meet new people including fellow ambassadors, and community members.
- Unparalleled experience in public relations (meeting people, public speaking, representing the college) which develops the skills and confidence vital to success in job interviews and career advancement.
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills and a professional resume.
- LetsUpgrade Coins after every checkpoint, Swags, Goodies, Certificates, Letter of recommendation, Career Mentorship
💪 Who can apply?
- If you demonstrate a sincere desire to represent LetsUpgrade
- If you exhibit strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- If you exhibit leadership, initiative,undependability, discipline, flexibility, enthusiasm, passion, and the ability to work well with others.
- If you show keen interest in Technology.
- Graduate students, currently pursuing their (technical) degree in India.
- Students from Second year and above can apply
- Above 50%
- (Required Documents- College ID, Exam Result Copy)
💼 What my role will be?
- Be the Brand Face of Campaign at your college.
- Connecting with students who have specific questions about our LetsUpgrade community.
- Support with hosting and organising social events by LetsUpgrade at your academic premises.
- Promote meetups, events and other initiatives on social media and your in groups.
- Represent LetsUpgrade at your academic premises.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of your college.
- Encourage students to get involved in events and activities.
- Ambassadors will get creative freedom.
- Improve your skills with the training & organizing team.
- Sharing e- poster & emails
🗝 Enrollment Process
- Application Process starts from 15th Sept 2020 and ends on 26th Sept 2020. Click here to fill the Application Form.
- Interviews will not be conducted instead students have to upload their video resume in the form. ( Video should not be more than 1 min)
- Based on the responses and criteria decided, students will be shortlisted.
- Selected students will receive a mail for induction process.